Media Kit for Modmacro Publications
MySanDiego.org Sponsored Content
We accept sponsored articles, given that they meet the following guidelines.
- Article Length: Articles are typically in the range of 550 – 2,500 words. Please consider 550 words a minimum.
- Appropriate for Our Audience: Articles must be useful and appropriate to a family-friendly audience of San Diego consumers and homeowners, and may not be overly promotional in nature toward a particular person, company, product, or service.
- Professional: Articles must be written in a professional manner. Poorly written articles will be rejected.
Sponsored articles enjoy these benefits:
- Links: You may include up to (2) ‘do-follow’ links
- Lifetime Exposure: Articles are never deleted. They remain accessible to readers and crawlable by Google forever.
- Not Labeled as ‘Sponsored’: Your post will not be marked as ‘sponsored’.
- Home Page Exposure: Your article will earn home page placement on our main domain (not a sub-domain)
Our fee for one sponsored post is $50. That includes our review, editing, photograph, and publishing.
Fees are accepted prior to publishing.
Ready to get started?
Here’s the process:
- Email your article to Leslie — email@example.com
- Pay the PayPal invoice that we create for you.
- We publish your article and send you notification that’s it’s live.
By submitting written work (the Article) to MySanDiego.org (the Website) you as the author agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant:
- That the Article is original, that you have full power to make this Agreement, and that you are the sole author(s).
- That the Article has not been previously published in whole or in part.
- That you will not submit or publish the Article elsewhere.
- That no part of the Article violates or infringes upon any copyright.
- That the Article contains no statement known to be false, is free of any libel or libelous innuendo, and is in no other way harmful.
- You agree to transfer (relinquish) all copyrights to the Article. You are granting exclusive ownership and usage rights to the Website.
- You understand that the article you provide may be published on a page with ads or content sponsors.
« All Publications